How to use your Daily Supercharged & Nourishing Routine
Step 1. Cleansing Oil - MINT OR NEXT LEVEL
- Your face will need to be warmed and damp straight after stepping out of the shower, or steam your face lightly by pressing with a warm damp washcloth beforehand (you will need this washcloth again in a moment).
- Grab your Mint Cleansing Oil and apply 2 - 4 drops to your damp palms, and gently work your palms together and massage gently onto your face and neck for about 30 seconds.
Tip: if your skin feels too dry or your fingertips don’t glide over your skin during this process, apply more water with your fingertips - there’s no need to use excess cleansing oil.
- Now take your washcloth and rinse in warm water. You want the washcloth to be wet and hot to the touch, but not uncomfortably so.
- Place the washcloth over your face for 10 seconds - allowing the steam to gently soak into the skin.
- Now gently wipe the oil off your face, using upward sweeping strokes.
Tip: Don't apply too much friction and fold the washcloth a few times as you wipe to ensure you’re using a clean part of the cloth.
Step 2. Facial Oil - BRIGHT OR LAYER ONCE
- Next, take your Bright Facial Oil and apply 1 - 2 drops to damp palms and work them together briskly to warm the oil. Press your palms all over your freshly cleansed face and neck to apply the facial oil.
- Allow to absorb for about 30 seconds.
Step 3. Serum - DREAM SERUM OR DREAM SERUM ROSE
- Lastly, grab your Serum and apply 1 - 2 drops to your fingertips. Lightly press and sweep the serum all over your face and neck until evenly distributed.
- And you’re finished. Take a moment to check out yourself and your glowing skin in the mirror.
Tip: Your Serum will act as a primer for makeup during the day, which is why we recommend using it as the final step in the morning.
When applying your Trio in the evening before bed, you can switch the order of your Facial Oil and Serum, so that you apply the Serum second, and the Facial Oil last.