Changing up your daily routine to include an oil cleanser is one of the single most effective skincare steps you can take and it's super simple once you get the hang of it.
This quick guide to walk you through how to get the best results when you use this potent skin cleansing method.
Here's what you'll need:
- A clean face towel
- Your Goodieco cleansing oil
- Warm water
1. Apply a few drops of oil to the face. Use circular motions over your eyes and around your eye area to remove eye makeup. Continue to massage gently around your face to boost the circulation and remove all traces of make-up, dirt and grime.
2. Soak your washcloth in hot water and squeeze excess water out. The water should be hot but not hot enough to burn your skin.
3. Steam your face by holding the washcloth on top of your face and gently pressing for 5-10 seconds.
4. Now, wipe your skin to remove the oils. You may need to do this a couple of times to ensure the oil has been completely wiped off the face and neck. Warm water helps to soften the pores and remove the oils. The texture of your washcloth will naturally exfoliate your face.
5. Dry face by patting with cotton towel.
6. That's it! - You have officially oil cleansed. Enjoy beautiful, radiant, ageless skin!!!!!!
How often should you Oil Cleanse?
Dry and oily skin may benefit from oil cleansing regularly each night, while sensitive skin may only need to be cleansed once every few days.
While you can oil cleanse in the morning or evening, oil cleansing before you go to bed is most beneficial to remove impurities from makeup and the environment.
Is Oil Cleansing right for me?
The oil cleansing method is suitable for all skin types. You should start to see results in 7 days, however some skin types can take a little bit longer. Once your skin gets used to the oils, you will be SHOCKED by how much healthier the skin looks and feels.
Oil cleansers are the foundation of the Goodieco 3-step routines and we've created a unique formulation for different skin types to get the best results - click the links below to head to:
Supercharged Routines for Combination/ Oily Skin
Nourishing Routines for Dry/ Aging/ Sensitive Skin