Frequently Asked Questions
Orders are processed and ship daily, Monday-Friday.
Please note - at times of peak demand such as seasonal sales processing may take up 3 business days.
All orders are fully tracked
When your items are shipped you will receive an email with tracking details
Please ensure to check your email inbox plus promotions and/or spam folders to retrieve your tracking email
Please allow up to 24 hours - after received your tracking code for it to update.
Once your parcel leaves our warehuse we have limited control over your package. For fastest resolution regarding any concerns please reach out directly to your shipping provider - their contact details will be available with your tracking number.
If the shipping provider is unable to provide necessary assistance - reach out to the Goodiec customer support team and we'll help out.
We put a high level of care into protecting your goodies when we ship them to you - but accidents can happen in transit. Please, notify us within 48 hours of receiving your parcel if an item is broken and include a photo of the item and the shipping box.
Our team will be happy to help with a replacement item.
We ship worldwide from Australia.
We use expedited shipping methods to ensure our customers worldwide receive the Goodies in a timely manner.
We've carefully selected shipping partners to ensure consistent, fast and safe delivery.
We provide a premium, expedited service for all orders over $300 at no charge.
Standard Shipping - USPS
- Ships within 48 hours of purchase
- Orders under $300: $12.99
- 6-12 Business days delivery
Express Shipping - DHL Express
- Ships within 48 hours of purchase
- Orders under $300 - $19.99
- Orders over $300 - FREE
- 4-7 Business days delivery
Note - due to coronavirus restrictions shipping times may vary and prices may be subject to change.
GoodieCo orders are processed and shipped daily, so there is only a small window for us to make any amendments. If you have placed an order using an incorrect address and need to request a change, please get in touch with our CS team within 1 hour of placing your order, so we can check with our logistics team.
Please send your email with the correct address to email@example.com
Our shipping partners have been carefully selected to ensure we get your parcels to you on time, and minimise the chance of a parcel getting lost.
Unfortunately, occasionally delays or difficulties outside of our control can occur - for example due to Covid-19.
- If your parcel is lost or reported missing by the courier company at any point up to the point of delivery, we will send you a replacement parcel. If you need to reach out due to a missing parcel, please email our CS team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your parcel cannot be delivered due to incorrect address or issues with the delivery location, please immediately reach out to the delivery company. You can do this using the tracking information provided to you at time of purchase to provide re-delivery or further instruction. If a parcel is considered non-deliverable it will be destroyed after a set period of time. We are unable to replace or refund parcels lost or destroyed due to incorrect address or issues with the delivery location.
- If your parcel is stolen or missing after a confirmed point of delivery (i.e porch theft) you are required to launch an investigation with the delivery company using the tracking details provided to you at time of purchase. Once completed, please reach out to our customer service team with all information provided to you by the courier company: proof of delivery, signature, GPS co-ordinates or photograph, plus any other accompanying evidence. We will verify this info with the courier company and then launch a claim on your behalf for a refund. We ask for your patience during this process as our timelines are dictated by response times from the third party courier company.
We craft effective, clean skincare routines featuring natural Australian oils that nourish and rebalance all skin types
Our 100% natural, skincare is matched to the specific needs of your skin - so you know you're getting the best fit from your skincare routine
Our routines focus directly on resolving the underlying cause of skin issues and improving the skin's overall health
When your skin is the healthiest it's ever been - you'll be able to see visible results and many of those nagging skin problems will start to just fade away
Our routines are sold in a 1/2oz (starter) and 1oz (core) pack.
The 1/2oz pack will typically last 28 days (4 weeks)
The 1oz pack will typically last 56 days (8 weeks)
We're lucky to have served thousands of womens worldwide - creating beautiful skin transformations - and they LOVE to share their results.
Why is that so many of our customers have such a great experience?
- We make sure you're using the correct skincare for your skin type
Everyone's skin is unique and has specific needs (dependant on a multitude of lifestyle, environmental, genetic and hormonal factors) - however we all share similarities when we look at our skin type. The skin types that we all fall into are:
- Oily Skin (Characterized by excess sebum/ natural skin oils)
- Combination Skin (Characterized by a mixture of oily & dry spots)
- Normal Skin (Not to oily, not to dry)
-Dry Skin (Characterized by an underproduction of sebum)
When we match a base routine to your skin type - we're giving your skin the specific nourishment and targeted support it needs to healthy & balanced. Many specific skin concerns are related to your natural skin type being unbalanced - so your 3-step routine that balances the skin is often all that's required to get it into a state of optimum health.
- Our routines use oil-based cleansers
Yup - you heard right. Instead of a traditional foaming cleanser, our systems use oil to cleanse the skin.
The way most people cleanse their faces is the single biggest cause of skin issues.
Yes, the skin needs to be cleansed - to remove dirt + grime + stale sebum from the pores. The problem is, almost all, non oil based cleansers use some form of surfectant (a fancy name for detergent) as the cleansing agent. This is what makes a cleanser foam and it's what makes the skin FEEL clean.These cleansers strip the skin of its natural oils as well cleanse the skin - causing the skin to react - either by overproducing or further underprodcing sebum. So the longer we cleanse incorrectly the oilier (for oily & combination sky types) or drier (for normal or dry skin types) the skin becomes.
With an oil cleanser, like dissolves like - meaning the cleansing oil dissolves all the grime + stale sebum in the skin WITHOUT stripping it's natural oils. In a short space of time this fully balances the skin - this is ground zero for healthy skin.
- We support the skin with a powerful emolient/ humectant combo
After cleansing - the next step in your routine is a plant-based, oil serum that acts as an emoliant for the skin. Emoliants feed the skin with essential fatty acids, help to repair or protect the skin's natural moisture barrier and maintain the skin's oil equilibrium after oil cleansing.
We finish with an antio-oxidant rich humectant - a serum that locks in hydration, protects and brightens the skin with a concentrated cocktail of bio-active ingredients.
It's this combination of multiple processes, different serum consitencies, and beautiful ingredients that are our secret sauce. Each step has been trialed and tested thousands of times to get the best possible outcome for your skin.
- Our ingredients are the star.
Your routine features poweful native Australian ingredients - at highly active and effective concentrations. Our oils are organic, farm-to-face - locally sourced from small-holders, infused in-house and contain no trace of toxins, chemicals or synthetic ingredients.
Yes - Our products are 100% natural, non-toxic and cruelty-free. Our natural ingredients are sourced locally and we feature high concentrations of native Australian botanicals in all of our products. These unique plants and fruits included in our products are some of the rarest, most effective skincare ingredients on the planet and we carefully curate them to power your Goodieco routine.
We only use the best for you and your skin!
Absolutely. Our formulations are crafted to be incredibly gentle on the skin. We use only organic and wildcrafted ingredients. Our formulations are hypoallergenic, non irritating and contain no synthetic ingredients.
Our products are gentle, 100% natural and therefore low risk for pregnancy or breastfeeding.
It is however critical, when introducing any new food or skincare product, that your review with your primary care provider/ OB GYN before starting to use.
Yes - Our products are 100% natural. Our natural ingredients are sourced locally and feature high concentrations of native Australian botanicals in all of our products. These unique plants and fruits included in our products are some of the rarest, most effective skincare ingredients on the planet and we carefully select them to create the your Goodieco routine.
We only use the best for you and your skin!
We are careful to ensure that we only the use the very highest grade of ingredients available. We choose organic & wildcrafted, we source directly from small holders & local farms to deliver the purest, most nourishing raw materials possible for our skincare.
Our plant oils are first pressed, cold pressed, organic and sourced fresh from local farmers.
Our infusions are made using raw, wildcrafted materials such as Kakadu Plum and Wild Fennel Seed.
When using plant based - bio-active extracts - we avoid chemical solvents (the most common extraction methodology - EVEN for natural products).
Our raw plant powders are dried and ground from organic sources.
Our approach starts by tailoring the right routine to what your skin needs. We use rare botanical extracts, only grown here in Australia and pure plant oils. Our blends have been carefully formulated, tested and refined continually so we can continue to deliver Australia's highest performance, natural skincare solution
Absolutely NOT - humans only! We are proud to be 100% cruelty free and always will be. We love our animal friends and will never test products on them.
Our products are handcrafted by the Goodieco team, right here in Australia.
Yes 100% Gluten Free
Yes! - Zero petrochemicals are used in our products
We're glad you asked!
Almost all skincare products on the market use some form of Palm derived ingredient - because many common, synthetic skincare ingredients re palm derived. EVEN if the label doesn't specifically state it contains palm.
We use no palm oils and NO palm derived ingredients.
We produce in small batches - this allows us to tightly control the quality of our products - and ensure our ingredients are in the best condition to give your skin the best results. Typically your Goodieco routine will have been hand-filled at most 3-4 weeks before your purchase
Our products use minimal or no preservatives and have been carefully formulated to still ensure shelf stability up to 36 months. We do however suggest you should use your Goodieco routine within the first 6 months of purchase to ensure the freshest quality and optimum results
Results & what to expect
When applied correctly your Goodieco oils will soak right into the skin - without leaving an oily residue. If, after using - it feels like your skin is not absorbing the oils correctly - reach out to one of our skin consultants - they'll help you tweak your routine (You're usually just using a little to much product)
Every person's skin & results will be different based on previous product choices, lifestyle, genetics and environmental factors.
Because we support the underlying health of the skin - results are very much based on where you're starting with your skin and what's going on beneath the surface of the skin.
Some customers will experience almost immediate results. Their skin will respond rapidly to the oil system. Other may take a few months before they see improvement.
Some users may see an increase in breakouts (even if they don't commonly have them). Some users wll just see an immediate glow. This is the nature of skincare - your routine contains powerful active ingredients that can accelerate cellular turnover and detox the skin. This can push underlying issues in the skin to the surface. Hang in there - we need to clear out the gunk first - before your skin can start to shine.
As a broad generalisation - we would expect to see noticeable changes around the 28 day mark - this is commonly how long it takes for skin cells to turn over.
We love this question! :)
Absolutely not - they will make it LESS Oily.
The paradox about having excessively oily skin is that we try to treat it by using everything at our disposal to make the oil go away. Whether that's strong cleansers, blotting papers, medication, scrubs etc.
The thing is - your skin NEVER stops producing it's own oil. And every time you strip away every trace of natural oil (like the 2 times a day you're cleansing with a foaming face wash) your skin immediately goes into overdrive and overproduces oil to compensate.
Your Goodieco routine will stabilize your skin's natural oil. It clears pores using the 'like dissolves like' method of oil cleansing - then gently rebalances the skin with a lightweight oil/ serum combo. This tells your skin it can take a break and it naturally slows the overproduction of sebum.
Net result? No more oily feeling, tighter pores, less congestion & breakouts. No more greasy, melting makeup.
Just clear, balanced skin.
Maintaining effective hydration in the skin doesn't simply require a skin creme (often full of parabens and sythetic moisturizng agents)
It requires two factors working in harmony to moisturize the skin fully.
1) An emoliant: The presence of oil & natural fatty acids - Healthy oil levels help the skin more readily absorb and retain hydration
2) A humectant: A substance that binds water & thus hydration into the skin
Your routine has both of these - so it's like a moisturizer PLUS.
Consistent use of a Goodieco routine can help to decrease the severity and frequency of breakouts.
Many factors can influence breakouts such as diet, lifestyle, hormonal changes, some medications, birth-control and your existing skincare routine. But the mechanics of how breakouts form & how your body responds to them are consistent.
Breakouts are formed by skin debris combing with excess sebum to clog the pore.
This can cause a whitehead or blackhead (Comedo), and - as bacteria builds up - leads to inflammation and painful acne.
Your Goodieco routine attacks breakouts from multiple angles
- Slowing the formation of blackheads & whiteheads
- Oil cleansing helps to keep the pores clean & clear - removing dirt & celluar debris
- The routine balances sebum production - reducing the overproduction of sebum deep in the pores and slowing the formation of breakouts
- Reducing the severity of breakouts
- Our cleansing oils (for both oily/ combination & dry/ normal skin) use a powerful Native Australian Botanical Ingredient - Kunzea. Kunzea is closely related to TeaTree and has enhanced anti-bacterial properties that slow the build up of acne forming bacteria
- Our treatment & nourishing Oils both use powerful anti-inflammatory extracts to reduce the bodies inflammatory response - lessing the severity of the breakout
- Helping the skin repair itself post-breakout
- Our serums are rich in Anti-oxidants and essential vitamins that help stimulate the skins rejenerative ability - helping to repair the damage caused by breakouts & congestion (i.e enlarged pores, scar tissue, hyper-pigmentation)
Many of our customer found us after or whilst using prescription treatments for their acne. The side-effect of many common Acne Treatments is they can, sometimes severely, dehydrate the skin. This can compromise the skin's natural moisture barrier - leading to ongoing difficulties. By combining with a Goodieco routine they were able to more effectively protect or repair the skin's mositure barrier - leaving it softer, more hydrated and helping to relieve some of the discomfort caused by their prescription treatment.
Many Goodieco customers use our routines to help manage rosacea. All our routines contain powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients that help with redness and swelling. By also improving the base health of the skin they help stimulate and support the skin's natural ability to repair itself.
No - our oils are non-comedogenic and carefully formulated to align with the skin's natural oils. The products and ingredients have been carefully selected to help keep the pores clear & clean.
No. Acne is formed by a build up bacteria in pore causing inflammation. This bacteria is fed by the skin's natural sebum & keratin. Our high-quality, plant based oils have anti-bacterial properties - meaning they SLOW down natural breakouts. Additionally - by balancing sebum levels and not drying the skin - they actually STOP the formation of many breakouts.
Some of our customers who have been using their routine for 1-3 weeks start to notice an increase in the amount of breakouts they're getting. Even if they don't frequently get breakouts.
We call this purging. It can be very common - and often occours when we swap skincare routines - or we start using a skincare routine that our skin is responding to in a positive way.
The lifecycle of a breakout can be 8 weeks or more - so it can sit below the surface of the skin for a long time before emerging. Plus other issues can be present and forming in the skin - they just haven't visbility flared up yet. By introducing a skincare routine that's working - i.e detoxing and speeding up cellular turnover - many of these issues can be rapidly accelerated. They're essentially being pushed up and out of the skin as it becomes healthier.
This period will pass - and some many people it cannot be avoided - it's the first step in the skin reaching an optimum level of health.
If you do experience this - or have severe or cystic acne - please reach out directly to one of our skin consultants. There are a number of tips & tricks they can give you that can help speed you through this process quickly.
It's common for many products to cause some form of reaction - like dryness, redness or causing the skin to peel. More often than not this is the skin reacting to the presence of cheap, synthetic ingredients. The skin knows. And it's saying "YUCK"
Our products only use gentle, natural ingredients and a rich in skin-loving oils. They are deeply hydrating. The formulations have been intentionally crafted with no trace of possible irritants and/ or preservatives.. Any form of reaction is highly unlikely - unless there is a specific allergy to one of our natural ingredients.
If you're not getting the gentle, hydrating experience you expected - reach out directly to one of our skin consultants. There may be another factor that is contributing and they can help you pin point what the cause might be.
Returns & Exchanges
Whilst we do our best, unfortunately mistakes can happen. You must notify us via email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving a damaged or incorrect product for a refund or replacement to apply.
We require photos as proof of the damage or incorrect product plus packing slip so our team can assess and authorise the return.
- In the case of incorrect products - we require the products to be returned to our USA returns office in original, unused condition. Once the original products are received back, we will arrange replacement products to be sent out. We will reimburse the cost of return shipping as store credit with evidence of the paid shipping receipt. If items are returned used we are unable to refund or provide a replacement.
- In the case of broken products we will arrange for a replacement item to be shipped to you once photos have been reviewed and approved.
If you have changed your mind about your GoodieCo purchase, you may return your order to us within 10 days of delivery. The item must be returned in new,unused condition.
- GoodieCo is not responsible for the cost of return shipping, this is at your own cost
- Once your order is received in our warehouse and inspected, we deduct the original shipping fee and a restock fee of 10% from the total refund amount
It's important to understand that investing in a Goodieco routine is a commitment to healthy skin. When you purchase a Goodieco routine you're receiving a hand-crafted, premium, skincare program made from quality ingredients. This is paired with personal support to help you towards the skin result you're after. It costs us to give you a product of this standard.
Our integrity as a business is important and we avoid skincare sleight of hand by adding unhealthy, synthetic ingredients that FEEL nice (like Silicone) and we won't over-promise with a money back guarantee and then just never respond to you if you have an issue.
We focus exclusively on supporting you and the health of your skin with the finest products that we can create & the best customer experience we can deliver.
Because of this we do not accept returns on opened or used items.
So it's important to understand before you buy:
- Results may not happen overnight - healthy skin takes time and this journey is unique for every person. It may take a couple of weeks, it may take several months.
- You may experience breakouts - this is normal and incredibly common - it's known as 'purging. By introducing a new skincare routine that's working - i.e detoxing and speeding up cellular turnover - many underlying skin issues can be rapidly accelerated. Breakouts are essentially being pushed up and out of the skin as it becomes healthier.
Our commitment to you is that our team is right there with you - to help you get the most out of your purchase. If you feel you're not getting the results you're after please reach out straight away. Often all it takes is a tiny tweak to your skincare routine and you're back on course for beautiful, healthy skin.
Our shipping partners have been very carefully audited and selected to ensure we get your parcels to you on-time and with minimal missing parcels.
Even in the best circumstance - delays or difficulties outside of our control can occur from time to time - for example due to Covid-19 shipping delays. We do not offer refunds or discounts due to unforeseen shipping delays, but if you still have any questions regards shipping delay, simply get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your parcel is lost or reported missing by the courier company (at any point up to point of delivery) we will send you a replacement parcel.
- If your parcel cannot be delivered due to incorrect address or issues with the delivery location please immediately reach out to the delivery company using the tracking information provided to you at time of purchase to provide re-delivery or further instruction. If a parcel is considered non-deliverable it will be destroyed after a set period of time. We are unable to replace or refund parcels lost or destroyed due to incorrect address or issues with the delivery location. .
- If your parcel is stolen or missing after confirmed point of delivery (i.e porch theft) you are required to launch an investigation with the delivery company using the tracking details provided to you at time of purchase. Once completed please reach out to our customer service team with all information provided to you by the courier company - proof of delivery, signature, GPS co-ordinates or photograph plus any other accompanying evidence. We will verify this info with the courier company and then launch a claim on your behalf for a refund. We ask for your patience during this process as our timelines are dictated by response times from the third party courier company.
Experiencing an allergic reaction or contact dermatitis (a reaction to the presence of an irritant) is rare with our products due to their gentle formulations. However, every individual is different and the unique sensitivities of an individual does not reflect any issues with product quality or formulation.
Because of this we don't offer refunds without written verification from a medical practitioner. Their note must clearly state that the specific product is responsible for the cause of the allergy or reaction, and you must include photo proof of the reaction (with a photo ID in shot) and evidence of a patch test. Please send this to email@example.com
Therefore it is essential for you to please carefully check all ingredients carefully for any possible allergens BEFORE you order. In the rare circumstance where you feel you have had an adverse reaction, please stop using the products immediately and reach out to your GP or allergist.
We do our absolute best to ensure all items are packaged and sent in a way to avoid any damage, however accidents can happen. Please notify us no later than 10 days after receiving a damaged product in order to be eligible for a replacement.
In your email, please include photos as proof of the damage and the packing slip so our team can assess and authorise the return.
We take every care to ensure you receive the right products in a timely manner, however mix-ups can happen. If this happened to you, please notify us no later than10 days after receiving an incorrect product/s in order to be eligible for a replacement.
We require photos as proof of the incorrect product, plus a photo of the packing slip so our team can assess and authorise the return. Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the incorrect products have been received back, we will arrange for replacement products matching your original order to be sent to you. We can request a free shipping label.
Approved refunds can take anywhere from 7-14 days to appear in your account – however, refunds to international payment methods may take longer. If your refund hasn’t appeared after 7 days, please contact your bank directly and ask about pending refunds on your account.
We have a generous returns policy that enables you to return your GoodieCo product/s for a change of mind refund as long as the item has not been used and is brand new in the original packaging. Unfortunately, due to hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns for used or opened items.
We are committed to supporting you and the health of your skin through providing the highest quality products we can create and the best customer experience we can deliver.
It's important to understand before you buy:
- Results may not happen overnight - healthy skin takes time to achieve, and this journey is unique for every person. It may take a couple of weeks, or it may take months.
- You may experience breakouts - this is normal and incredibly common. It is known as 'purging When introducing a new skincare routine that's working (i.e. detoxing and speeding up cellular turnover) many underlying skin issues canbe rapidly accelerated. Breakouts are essentially being pushed up and out of the skin as it becomes healthier.
Our team is right there with you to help you get the most out of your purchase. If you feel you're not getting the results you're after, please reach out straight away! Often all it takes is a tiny tweak to your skincare routine, and you're back on course for beautiful, healthy skin.
We store weight log info in our system so we can be sure we ship a full order to you. However, if your order appears to be missing an item, we will do our best to replace it. Just get in touch and send us photos of your order and the packaging slip to . Just make sure to contact us within 10 days of receiving your order as we can’t accept requests after that period.
We are committed to ensuring our product ingredients and packaging are of the highest quality so our customers can achieve their best skin yet.
On the rare occasion where this may have happened, and you believe you have received an item which is defective, please email us photos of the defect and the packaging slip to . Just make sure you contact us within 30 days of receiving your order, as we will not be able to replace your order after that period.
We endeavour to ship orders in a timely manner so customers can enjoy using their products as soon as possible. Should you need to cancel your order, you must inform us within 1 hour after you made your purchase. We will contact our warehouse and do our best to cancel your order if it hasn’t already been dispatched by then.